Sunday, March 2, 2008

Davey Schmavey vs. The Swedish Chef





Happy Birthday Dave!! As I sit back and reflect on this the anniversary of my brother David's birth, I have one serious note to ponder. Could he indeed be the Swedish Chef? Now, upon initial investigation, one would say they bear no resemblance to each other and that one is a human while the other is a muppet. Hogwash, I say. I would present this compelling list of evidence to the contrary. First of all, why is it that one of the most prominent memories I have of him is of him singing the "Swedish Chef Song"? Highly suspect. And now that I'm wise to him, why is it that he won't sing it any more? Hmmm. Also, the Chef doesn't speak another language besides his native Swedish, but occasionally he will let an English word slip. Ha! Caught you! The list goes on and on, but I don't want to belabor the point. There must have been a reason for this dual identity and I wouldn't want to blow too much of his cover. But just one more thing... they have never been photographed together.

Well happy birthday brother, your secret is safe with me... and the people who read this blog.

-Amy

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Interesting observation, Ames. You're right, though...they have never been photographed together!!! :)