Friday, February 15, 2008

Amy and Jeff's Wedding





Since I'm the only one contributing to this blog thus far, I don't mind making it all about me. Jeff and I got married on May 10th 2007. We've been married for nine months already! And it just gets better I tell you. Really, marriage is fantastic fun 98% of the time. The other 2% of the time one of us (but usually it's both) is just being stubborn. My real purpose in writing this particular entry is to post some pictures of the blessed event and it's highlights. This will be one of a few postings on the wedding and all the fantastic goings on there. Besides the amazing marriage ceremony in which I suddenly got nervous that I would miss the part where I had to agree to marry Jeff, the whole day was fantastic. It is a good thing we had a photographer though, because I'm afraid my memory of all the little details of the day have already gotten fuzzy. I have introduced myself to several of Jeff's relatives in recent months that distinctly remember meeting me and even having conversations. Ah well. Jeff and I had a small reception, with our closest friends and family. One of my favorite moments at the reception was dancing with my Dad, and the dancing in general!!! All in all it was a perfect day.

No comments: